Vision & Mission
Our vision is to develop, through high quality education and a safe learning environment, young men and women with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress on the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical
It is our school mission to:
1. Provide students with high quality education that builds their academic knowledge and learning skills.
2. Pursue continuous professional development for all school employees.
3. Discover talent and creativity in students and allow them to reach their full potential.
4. Promote and instill a commitment to principles and values in students
5. Spread awareness concerning physical health through various physical activities.
6. Instill the concept of community service in students through student participation in external community activities